Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to get a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the entire process of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. If unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once title is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and get them stamped with proper stamp duty. These signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to the Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents much better verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of the company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may cost much of money and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to execute each job. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and find a LLP Registration Online in India company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.